Celebrate that special day with this adorable insulated can cover. > Hot pink insulating material with "Bride Squad" in silver sparkle lettering > Cute pocket in the back to hold cash, id, etc. > Foam Rubber > 4" x 5" H > By SLANT
Celebrate that special day with this gorgeous insulated can cover. Features:
- Pink insulating material with "I Said Yes!" in silver lettering
- Cute pocket to hold cash, id, etc.
- Foam Rubber -- 4" x 5" H
Celebrate special occasions in style with these cute and decorative foil beverage napkins. > Wedding ring shaped napkin with silver detailing and pink interior > Durable feel Paper > 20 count per package
Have some fun celebrating the big day with these foil beverage napkins. > Striped pink and white napkin with the phrase "Bride's Drinking Team" in gold lettering > Durable feel Paper > 9.75" Sq > 20 count per package > By SLANT
Celebrate that special day with this adorable foil beverage napkin. > White to pink ombre napkin with "Bride Squad" in silver lettering > Durable feelPaper > 9.75" Sq > 20 count per package > By SLANT
This delightful set of newlywed drink makers will make a fabulous addition to a happy couple's special day. Just hang them merrily on the bride & groom’s champagne flutes! Comes with a fine tip pen to customize their signs.
Celebrate the happy couple with this diamond petite pinata! Such a cute statement & makes a great party favor for the "Bride to be" Bridal Shower and her Bride Squad!!
- Sturdy hanging loop
- Generously sized cavity
- Candy not included
- Sold Individually
- Made of paper
Velvet Ring Box. This wedding ring box is made of high quality velvet material, which featured with fine, soft, shiny, comfortable touch.
- Hexagon Shape: Unique hexagon ring bearer box adds luck and happiness to you and your lover. Great jewelry storage box for proposal, engagement, wedding, ceremony, etc.
- Dimension: 1.97’’X 1.77’’X 1.77’’/ 5X 4.5X 4.5CM. Proper size to conceal in hand and give her a surprise!
- Tips: The ring box may have some slight color difference due to the batch problem of the cloth.